TikTok is a video-sharing platform that is very popular all over the world. One of the popular features in Tiktok is the live streaming feature. If you are a TikTok user, you may be wondering how to do that on TikTok. So, today we will explain this to you.
What Are the Requirements For Going Live on TikTok?
Not everyone can use the streaming feature on TikTok. So first, check whether this feature is active in your TikTok account. Because one of the conditions for that on TikTok is that your follower count must have reached at least 1000. Besides, you must be over 16 years old. Also, another feature in TikTok is to send virtual gifts. When users over the age of 18 go live on their TikTok account, their followers can send virtual gifts. Thus, people can earn money via TikTok.
How Can I Go Live on TikTok?
If you meet the criteria we mentioned above, such as age and number of followers, you can stream on TikTok without any problem.
- First, open the TikTok application on your device and log in to your account.
- Then, tap the plus sign in the bottom center of the screen.
- Now, tap the Live button next to the recording option.
- Enter the title of your live stream, and then click the Go Live button to start.
- If you have done all the steps correctly one by one and still have not been able to stream, it means that you are not meeting the requirements for TikTok live streaming.
FAQs about TikTok Live
It is probably because you did not meet the requirements for TikTok broadcast.
You must have at least 1000 followers and be over the age of 16.
In TikTok streams, your followers can send you gifts, and you can earn money.
Conclusion About TikTok Stream
In this article, we talked about the TikTok stream and the requirements you need to have to do it on the TikTok application. If your account meets these conditions, you do not have any obstacles to stream on TikTok. For more information about TikTok, please have a look at our other articles on our blog.